Cult Collective is now seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
This is your dream job if you…
… are a creative and analytical thinker. You deliver inspiring strategies and content with passion and ease that let our clients and internal stakeholders know that we have their backs.
… are someone who gets things done!
… possess brand and marketing experience that will challenge us and our clients to think differently.
… have experience applying your robust marketing acumen, channel management skills, and customer-centric mindset.
… and of course, you excel at social media platforms and creative development.
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketing expert who will support the growth of our brand.
- Manage all social media platforms, including creative development.
- Oversee marketing calendars, schedule all activities across channels and ensure accuracy and relevancy.
- Manage and update CRM and automation tools (HubSpot).
- Design and carry out marketing surveys.
- Build landing pages to fulfill organic and paid initiatives.
- Create sales collateral for presentations, workshops, etc.
- Manage photography/videography requirements.
- Coordinate onsite, print and onscreen creative requirements for our annual business and marketing conference.
- Develop copy for websites, social media, marketing materials, and other platforms.
- Additional administrative marketing tasks as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in communications, copywriting, content creation, and/or marketing.
- 2+ of experience managing & sharing content on LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- A degree or certificate in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications is an asset.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills with an ability to juggle multiple projects at once while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to problem-solve and make decisions in a timely manner
- Experience in Event Marketing is an asset.
- Experience managing marketing campaigns or partnership relations is an asset.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Adobe, WordPress and HubSpot
- Able to partner, collaborate and work independently.
- Team-oriented mindset and ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- A people person, as your work entails cultivating and sustaining relationships with incredible organizations, including and especially Cult!
- Must be a self starter and nimble multi-tasker, able to handle large, complex projects.
- Be intrapreneurial. Meaning: you possess many enviable characteristics of entrepreneurs in how they think about business and applying diverse skill sets to tough problems yet want to be part of a bigger team.
- Be a great addition to the culture within our organization by demonstrating our values and actively participating in the growth and advancement of our people, clients, and community.
- Be willing and eager to collaborate in person and/or virtually. Our office is located in Calgary - however, if you reside elsewhere, say Vancouver, Toronto, or elsewhere and choose to stay there, we won’t hold it against you (we’ll just ask that you’re prepared to collaborate with us in MST). Since we are not offering paid relocation at this time, this position may work remotely. Preference will be given to candidates residing in Canada.
About Cult Collective:
We enable courageous business leaders to create category-leading brands by leveraging eight transformational cult brand principles that produce greater emotional relevance amongst customers and staff. Our core competence involves assessing how well a business currently engages key audiences, determining how much potential upside exists to achieve a desired future state, and co-creating implementation plans that close the gap to help a business achieve better results, faster. Our outputs vary wildly, and appropriately so, because each client situation is different. Therefore, in order to excel at our job, we require brilliant marketing minds (like YOURS!) to assist our clients and enhance our offerings.
You Belong Here.
At CULT, diversity, inclusion, and equity plays an important part in our culture and the experiences we create for our clients. We are more than just an employer that values a diverse workplace - we are a COLLECTIVE of unique individuals dedicated to taking action towards lasting change and to championing the unique journeys and pursuits of our people and the companies we work with. We will only be successful if we have diverse perspectives and ideas relentlessly advancing how we show up. We need YOU. We encourage ALL unique individuals to apply to join our collective. CULT is actively committed to creating an environment in which all individuals, inclusive of any race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, mental and physical ability, ancestry, or medical condition, feel like they belong.