Senior Client Engagement Advisor
Cult Collective is now seeking an experienced Sr. Client Engagement Advisor to join our team.
This is your dream job if you…
… are both a master of soft-skills and an analytical guru. You are very intentional about your communication, whether internal or external, in order to build trust with your clients and internal stakeholders.
… possess first-class organizational and strategic project management skills that will challenge us and our clients to think differently.
… have experience applying your robust leadership capability, customer service abilities, account management skills, and customer-centric mindset to expand relationships that are mutually beneficial to the client and our company.
… and of course, you have a passion for helping people make tough decisions based on risk, not fear, that will make their brands and businesses better.
As a Sr. Client Engagement Advisor, you will be working as part of a collaborative account team that delivers strategic, creative client programs. Great Senior Client Engagement Advisors plan, manage, and handle all project and client details in a way that ensures team leads and the VP Client Engagement feel at ease and assured things are managed.
Our Sr. Client Engagement Advisors are the leading edge of Cult’s growth effort in the market. As a Sr. Client Engagement Advisor, you will play a fundamental role in expanding and building relationships with new prospects and current clients. You are responsible for revenue retention and growth, and must be curious, focused, persuasive and client-experience oriented to achieve our ambitious customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth goals. You will help our clients solve challenges based on risk, not fear, enabling every client to meet their business objectives. As a strategic project manager, you will lead a team of coordinators to succeed in creating flawless efficiency for the team.
- Act as a well-seasoned and experienced client relationship expert.
- Consistently meet or exceed account growth goals, retaining and expanding current client relationships and acquiring new clients within the business; serve as a client contact making sure to engage with a high sense of urgency and the highest level of service.
- Understand background information and knowledge of the client's business, analyze to develop client documentation and project service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, contact reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
- Establish proper cadences for check-ins and updates for projects, progress reports, invoicing, issues management and triaging, internal communications, external communications, etc.
- Run autonomously leading their accounts, proactively looking for ways to grow client business, and selling Cult's IP.
- Lead and own the day-to-day client relationship (senior level).
- Provide client and project team leadership and guide external freelancers to provide clear expectations of delivery.
- Build and monitor pricing, scheduling, capacity management documentation, and financial management documentation.
- Execute relentlessly and consistently in accurately maintaining and expanding our CRM database of prospects and clients, including related activities with those prospects and clients.
- Action client work tasks & jobs and create SOV’s & PO’s in Workamajig and ensure pricing is accurate and aligned.
- Manage and set client expectations. Facilitate all client meetings.
- Communicate and work with leadership (VP Client Engagement, New Business and Chief Operating Officer) on pricing/retainer status/overages/incremental funding as required.
- Manage and create project schedules as directed or needed in Monday.com and other project management tools.
- Work collaboratively with other Client Engagement teams, Consultants, and Technical resources to understand and create solutions that best meet customer needs. This role requires life-learner capabilities and intent.
- Provide internal teams with appropriate insight into client’s strategic business initiatives, challenges them, holds them accountable, assess work making sure it is on strategy, provides insights and feedback.
- Lead a team of Client Engagement Coordinators to succeed in creating flawless efficiency for the team; dig into the delivery side of freelancers.
- Manage & reconcile a budget up to $2M; create plans around how to mitigate budgeting variants.
- Forecast and translate numbers to relevant financial conversations (ex. If you're over budget, did we forecast that and what was the conversation around it?)
- Understand P&L.
- Accountable to project finances with a deeper understanding of the impacts of financial decision making.
- Book of business between $1.25M-2M.
- 7-10 years of experience in account management/customer service and/or proven experience as a Sr. Account Manager.
- Post Secondary education in Business or similar field.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite, G-Suite and CRM/project management software such as Smartsheet, Monday, Asana, Wrike etc.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and quickly solve problems with great organizational skills.
- Strategic Project management experience and project management mindset.
- Experience leading a team to achieve successful business outcomes.
- Sharp business acumen and a customer centric mindset.
- Be intrapreneurial. Meaning: you possess many enviable characteristics of entrepreneurs in how they think about business and applying diverse skill sets to tough problems yet want to be part of a bigger team.
- Be a great addition to the culture within our organization by demonstrating our values and actively participating in the growth and advancement of our people, clients, and community.
- Be willing and eager to collaborate in person and/or virtually. Our office is in Calgary - however, if you reside elsewhere, say Vancouver, Toronto, or elsewhere and choose to stay there, we won’t hold it against you (we’ll just ask that you’re prepared to collaborate with us in MST). Since we are not offering paid relocation at this time, this position may work remotely. Preference will be given to candidates residing in Canada.
About Cult Collective
We enable courageous business leaders to create category-leading brands by leveraging eight transformational cult brand principles that produce greater emotional relevance amongst customers and staff. Our core competence involves assessing how well a business currently engages key audiences, determining how much potential upside exists to achieve a desired future state, and co-creating implementation plans that close the gap to help a business achieve better results, faster. Our outputs vary wildly, and appropriately so, because each client situation is different. Therefore, in order to excel at our job, we require brilliant marketing minds (like YOURS!) to assist our clients and enhance our offerings.
You Belong Here.
At CULT, diversity, inclusion, and equity plays an important part in our culture and the experiences we create for our clients. We are more than just an employer that values a diverse workplace - we are a COLLECTIVE of unique individuals dedicated to taking action towards lasting change and to championing the unique journeys and pursuits of our people and the companies we work with. We will only be successful if we have diverse perspectives and ideas relentlessly advancing how we show up. We need YOU. We encourage ALL unique individuals to apply to join our collective. CULT is actively committed to creating an environment in which all individuals, inclusive of any race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, mental and physical ability, ancestry, or medical condition, feel like they belong.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen to move forward in our hiring experience will be contacted. No phone calls please.